Want to Build a Successful Business?
You’re going to have a hard time doing it without hard work!
Of course, everyone knows that success takes work. And we’d be lying if we said that there weren’t days when we didn’t want to get off the sofa and start making progress. When we have slow days, we like to turn to some of these motivational quotes to get us in gear.
- “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” –
– Walt Disney
How many great ideas have you told your friends and family about, only to let them sit in your brain without ever working on them?The only way to get something accomplished is by doing, not talking.
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”
– Zig Ziglar
Nothing happens without effort, and your effort is best spent when you take the time to plan and prepare.
- “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.”
– John F. Kennedy
When you reach retirement age, do you want to look back and regret some of the mistakes that you made? Or would you rather look back and regret never trying at all? Inaction is a more costly mistake than any other option you could possibly choose.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
– Henry Ford
There will always be plenty of reasons not to do something; are you going to let those get in your way?
- “How soon ‘not now’ becomes ‘never.’”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
You may let your excuses get in the way of your work once, but if it becomes a habit? You’ll end up wondering where all your time went and how nothing has been accomplished in the meantime.
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
– Jim Rohn
If you have a hard time getting started on a task, think of it this way: your work today is the first step in building long-term habits that will lead to your wealth and success.
- “Much of the stress that people have doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.”
– David Allen
We couldn’t agree with this one more! More often than not, the stress that we’re experiencing is a result of procrastination or poor planning; productivity is never stressful!
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
– Napoleon Hill
Have you been dreaming of starting a project for years but never started because of this or that obstacle? Newsflash: you’ll always be able to come up with a reason not to get started. Your success will depend on your ability to work through the obstacles!
- “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.”
OK, we’ll admit that we don’t always follow this one. But we admire those who do! For many people, the earliest hours of the day are the most productive.
- “You may delay, but time will not.”
– Benjamin Franklin
Are you off the couch yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Don’t let time fly by while you sit on the sidelines. Make something happen!